2012 is almost in the books and what a year it has been for all of us at HireVue. As we look forward to a banner 2013, we thought we would share some of the great things that happened in 2012.Here's to a Happy New Year and lots of exciting adventures!Digital interviewing is catching fire and the future looks bright!
- Pharmaceutical Company Improves Recruiter Productivity by 20 Percent and Quality of Candidates Advanced to In-Person Interviews by 30 Percent
- Interview Anywhere! HireVue Introduces the World’s First Mobile Interviewing App
- Mark Newman Named to Utah Business Forty Under 40
- HireVue Reports Triple Digit Annual Sales Growth, 70 New Enterprise Customers and Rapid Adoption of Digital Interviews in Latest Fiscal Year
- Rapid Adoption of HireVue’s Trailblazing Digital Interviewing Solutions Continue as Company Celebrates Most New Client Relationships in a Single Quarter
- HireVue Summer Summit in Utah, bringing the entire company together - David Bradford jumps from Olympic Park slopes
- HireVue Secures $22 Million to Modernize and Reinvent the Recruiting Process
- HireVue Mobile App Named a Top HR Product of 2012 by Human Resource Executive
- HireVue Sponsors HR Tech in Chicago and brings in celebs for the week
- Candidates and Companies Connect and Share Digital Introductions and Interviews Using Social Networks, QR Codes and Geolocation
- HireVue Sponsors HR Tech in Europe, Entering the International Stage
- Retailers Hiring More Seasonal Employees This Year Than Last, According to New Survey by Aon Hewitt and HireVue
- HireVue wins top place among 12 best Company Pages on LinkedIn
- HireVue cited as one of 6 Best-of-breed Solutions for Talent Acquisition in 2013
Tell us about some of the exciting things you did in 2012! Be safe wherever and however you are ringing in 2013 tonight - we will see you next year!!!