SALT LAKE CITY, June 9, 2015 HireVue today announced the winners of its 2nd Annual Digital Disruptor awards, recognizing clients who are disrupting the status quo and changing the way they build and coach the world’s best teams, all while reporting significant business results.
Leading publisher Houghton Mifflin Harcourt – inducted into the Digital Disruptor Hall of Fame — reported significant benefits using HireVue’s Team Acceleration software, including:
- $70 million in additional revenue
- 100 percent of new inside sales reps hitting quota
- 60 percent reduction in sales turnover
- Sales vacancies filled 50 percent faster
Another award winner, Frontier Communications, ditched resumes and moved to a video-first recruiting process as part of its commitment to solving America’s Long Term Unemployment issue. As a result, just last year, 16 percent of Frontier’s hires were from the long-term unemployed talent pool (those unemployed for 27 weeks or longer). Of those hires, the retention rate was four percent higher than new hires with previous employment. These incredible results were featured in Vice President Joe Biden’s report, Ready to Work: Job-Driven Training and American Opportunity.
HireVue also recognized those clients who provide candidates with an incredible experience, as reflected in their Net Promoter Scores over the past year. Winners included American Express, with an NPS score of 85, and Red Frog Events with an NPS of 77; both 2-3 times their respective industry averages.
“External research tells us that HireVue customers outperform their peers with 50 percent higher productivity, 25 percent faster cycle times and 27 percent less turnover,” said Mark Newman, Found and CEO, HireVue. “These companies are all embracing digital transformation — not just in recruiting, but in all areas of their business. And HireVue is proud to serve as a partner in that disruption.”
The full list of 2015 HireVue Digital Disruptor Honorees are:
- Digital Disruptor of the Year: IBM Watson and HealthSouth
- International Disruptor of the Year: Vodafone
- Digital Disruptor Sponsor Hall of Fame: Amy K. Cropper, Global Talent Acquisition Technology Strategy Lead, Accenture; and Claudine Trudeau, Director of Talent Acquisition, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- Digital Evangelist of the Year: Jim Oddo, SVP of HR, Frontier Communications; and Chris Rossini, Director of HR, Paradise Valley School District
- Best Integrated Brand Experience: Urban Outfitters and Mosaic
- Best Candidate Experience: American Express and Red Frog Events
- Digital Newcomer of the Year: IBM Watson and Equinix
- Recruiter Rock Star Hall of Fame: Lars Schmidt, Lead Recruiter, Red Bull;
Brad Stevens, Talent Acquisition Recruiter, Marathon Petroleum; Chris Woodham, Recruitment Manager, and Caroline Mears, Regional Recruiter, HealthSouth
- Most Impactful Launch: Williams and Grant Thornton
- Most Innovative Use Case: BASF and Thurgood Marshall College Fund
The awards were announced last week at the company’s sold out annual Digital Disruption conference in Park City, Utah, where the company also announced two significant updates: the close of its largest round of funding to date, $45 million led by Technology Crossover Ventures (TCV); and the launch of its Team Acceleration software solution.
For more information, visit www.hirevue.com.
HireVue is making business personal again through social, mobile and video enriched workplace interactions. Its Team Acceleration software empowers managers across the enterprise to make faster, smarter hiring decisions, leaning on predictive analytics, video and digital tools to provide deeper insight into talent success. Meanwhile it lets people tell their story and demonstrate their talents—all at the speed, quality and consistency of digital. HireVue was named among the top 10 “America’s Most Promising Companies” by Forbes and a top 50 company in Deloitte’s Annual Fast 500. Join HireVue customers including American Express, Hilton Worldwide, UnitedHealth Group, Chipotle Mexican Grill, and Under Armour, that are reimagining recruiting and putting the personal back in business. Visit www.hirevue.com, and keep pulse on emerging trends via http://www.twitter.com/hirevue,https://facebook.com/hirevue, and http://www.youtube.com/hirevue.