Are you attending Dreamforce 2014 next week? With over1,400 sessions,Dreamforce is four days of super-concentrated learning, networking, and a whole lot of fun. Are you ready?
Here are our top 10 sessions you can't miss!
1. Create a Thriving Mobile Community in Three Simple Steps–Join us to learn how you can easily create successful mobile communities with our Mobile SDK and Community Designer — all on the Salesforce1 Platform, our trusted application development platform.
2. Emerging Trends: Keynote and Panel–The world is more connected than ever before. The rise of emerging technologies and trends has reshaped how work gets done, how employees, customers, and partners collaborate and engage with each other, and how organizations drive growth, optimization, and innovation to keep in pace with market trends and customer demands. In addition, the convergence of social, mobile, cloud, and information continues to drive change and create new opportunities for businesses. Join us to hear from industry visionaries and thought leaders on how best to leverage emerging trends, combined with the power of Salesforce to drive business value, transformation, and innovation.
3. Special Guest Speaker Hillary Rodham Clinton–Former Secretary of State and Former U.S. Senator from New York
4. Chatter Roadmap: Winter 2015 and Beyond–Join us to hear about the Winter '15 release and Chatter roadmap – directly from salesforce.com product leadership. Learn what's coming up in the next few releases so you can get ready for the next revolution in enterprise collaboration.
5. “Reimagine Everything”–Neil Young, Al Gore, Arianna Huffington, Eckhart Tolle
7. 12 Habits of Highly Collaborative Organizations–Virtually every organization today is investing in tools and strategies to make their employees more collaborative. But what should these organizations be doing to make sure that their initiatives are actually successful? Gartner says that 80% of organizations will not achieve their desired benefits through 2015. Join us to learn how to not be one of those 80%. Jacob will discuss the 12 things that successful organizations are doing to ensure success and will provide an example of each one. He will also explore some themes and ideas from his upcoming book, The Future of Work.
8. A Close Look Inside HP's Next Gen Supply Chain–HP has one of the most complex supply chains in the world. Collaboration and end-to-end visibility are key requirements. Join Bruce Richardson, salesforce.com's Chief Enterprise Strategist, and Pervinder Johar, HP's VP for Supply Chain Systems, as they review HP's Market-Driven Value Network to effectively manage demand, supply, and product visibility.
9. Becoming a Growth Company: Operational Excellence to Commercial Excellence–Automotive suppliers face ever-changing and extreme demands, whether it's supporting OEMs or driving growth in the aftermarket. Join us to learn how a world class manufacturing company is rising to the challenge of these demands and transforming itself into a world class commercial organization by placing the customer at the center of the equation.
10. Connected Products: It's Not Just for iPhones Anymore–By 2020, its estimated there will be over 75 billion connected devices. Join us to see how your company can participate in this rapidly growing area, and learn how you can connect your devices to the cloud, gather device data, analyze that data, and create actions based on those results.