Plan for Horizon
About The Loews Coronado Bay Resort
Horizon 2019 will be held at the Loews Coronado Bay Resort. The resort is centered between the Pacific Ocean and San Diego Bay, where nature has a unique way of weaving together the sights, sounds, flavors and irresistible spirit of the true California lifestyle. Resort features include:
- AAA Four Diamond Hotel rating
- Signature treatments at the Sea Spa
- Local culinary experience on property through Flavor Coronado
- Three heated pools, hot tub spa, dry sauna and tennis courts
- Complimentary shuttle to the Silver Strand Beach (or 5 minute walk) and downtown Coronado
- Panoramic views of the San Diego-Coronado Bay
Transportation and Hotel Reservations
Fly into San Diego International Airport (SAN) with direct and connecting flights from all major airports. It is a 20 minute drive from the airport to the Loews Coronado.
Rooms and negotiated rates at the Loews Coronado Bay Resort are subject to availability, so we encourage you to reserve at your earliest convenience. HireVue Horizon rates will be honored 3 days pre and post event based on availability.
To Do In San Diego
In California there are several must-see travel destinations—San Diego included. People come here from all over the world for the beaches, nightlife, culture, Spanish-influenced architecture, and the authentic Cal-Mex cuisine. But most of all, they come to experience the palpable feeling that the locals refer to as the SoCal vibe.
Explore the Best of San Diego:
- Coronado Ferry Landing
- Balboa Park
- Old Town San Diego
- Mission San Diego De Alcala
- San Diego Zoo / Safari Park
- Living Coast Discovery Center